What is included:
- 3 prenatal visits to increase familiarity, discuss birthing philosophies, establish the roles of other labor support from family and friends; subsequent visits will include discussion of comfort measures, safe sleep, and breastfeeding
- assistance with developing a list of birth preferences
- continuous phone and email support from date of contract to 4 weeks postpartum
- 24 hour on-call support from two weeks prior to expected due date until two weeks after expected due date
- continuous support throughout labor and delivery
- 2 hours immediate postpartum and breastfeeding support
- 2 postpartum visits during the initial two weeks after birth for reflection and to provide further breastfeeding support and newborn care. The final visit can include support with baby wearing and family planning.
The fee, $1000, may be paid in full upon contracting my services or split into two payments. If a payment plan is more convenient, $250 is due upon hiring to guarantee my availability for your birth and is non-refundable.
Contact me for a phone or Skype consultation.
*No woman should ever feel that finances will hinder her from having labor support. Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding other arrangements.
*Zoleka Birth Services provides labor support to teen mothers at no cost. Inquire about availability.